Altered States: Through March 24, Bedford Gallery, Lesher Center for the Arts, 1601 Civic Drive, Walnut Creek. Featuring artists across multiple generations living and working along the California coast who harness natural elements and the environment to create their work. Opening reception 3-5 p.m. Jan. 13. $3-$5. www.bedfordgallery.org. Why Would I Mispronounce My Own Name?: Through March 24, The Marsh Berkeley, 2120 Allston Way, Berkeley. Weaving history and comedic insights into stories about names, this hit solo show sheds light and throws shade on societal prejudices and assumptions. $20-$35 sliding scale. www.themarsh.org.
4, Do the “Hand Jive,’ baby, The show’s most elaborate and ballet slippers energetic segment blew our minds, It would have been understandable for the producers to take the easy way out and cut down the number of dancers in an effort to simplify things for live TV, Instead, cameras were swooping and gliding everywhere though the jam-packed gym and the dancers just burst off the screen, 5, “You’re the One That I Want.” Break out the Spandex, Sandy and Danny rocked the joint as the show built to an amazing climax, We got chills — and they’re multiplying..
Kashkari defeated the tea-party favorite, Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, to finish second behind Gov. Jerry Brown in last week’s primary. In a nod to Christie at his side, he said, “there’s a lot I can learn from the governor.”. Christie has been considered a potential 2016 presidential candidate, although his chances may have been hobbled by revelations early this year that some of his top aides set up the closure of busy highway traffic lanes as political retribution against a Democratic mayor.
Bay Choral Guild ballet slippers and Redwood Symphony: “Messyah.” 7 p.m, Dec, 9, Re-arrangement of Handel’s “Messiah” by Paul Ayres, First United Methodist Church, 625 Hamilton Ave., Palo Alto, http://baychoralguild.org, Kitka Women’s Vocal Ensemble: Wintersongs, 4 p.m, Dec, 10, St, Bede’s Episcopal Church, 2650 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, $15-40, http://www.kitka.org or 510-444-0323, Pixies, Weezer: Aug, 7, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, $33-$93, http://www.livenation.com..
“I understand that it’s spooky, kind of. The way the light dims is like we’ve never seen it” before, said Betsy Ross, 73, a retired financial adviser who plans to view the eclipse from her home in Cupertino. If you miss this eclipse, don’t worry. The next one in the U.S. is almost right around the corner. In 2024, the next total eclipse will travel in an almost opposite diagonal from Maine to Texas. Two total eclipses crossing the U.S. less than 10 years from one another, astronomically speaking, is one right after the other, said Fraknoi, who noted that it’s been 99 years since a total eclipse has crossed the nation coast to coast.
- buy iphone xs max cases online - clear case
- iphone case john lewis
- sunflowers forever iphone case
- evo check case for apple iphone xr - purple
- pewter ballerinas charm,ballet charm,3 ballerinas charm,pewter made in usa,pewter jewelry findings,quick ship from middlebury ve
- ballet keychain, ballet charm, ballet shoes, ballet, custom keychain, personalized gift, silver plated initial charm, keychain,
- womens tan ballet flat shoes, slip on shoes, indian shoes, handmade designer shoes/juttis or mojaris
- ballet shoe 24 silicone mold / 15mm
- sterling silver personalized ballet shoe necklace - personalize silver necklace, ballet shoe necklace
- ballet dancer rubber stamp mounted wood block art stamp
- life is better when you dance svg ballet quotes pointe shoes with ribbons bow svg cut files little ballerina wording dxf vector